- DUAL-BAND ULTRA-HD - This 5ghz/2.4ghz Dualband WiFi IP camera features magnificent 2K / 3MP (2304x1296P at 20fps | 1080P at 30fps) video with superior low light capability utilizing the Aptina AR0330 image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud.
- SMARTER SECURITY - Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon and Sea Monkey Browsers, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome.
- DAY OR NIGHT, QUALITY ASSURED - Featuring an Onsemi Aptina 1/3" 3.4MP superior low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 2K/3MP dual-band pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP - The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - This Amcrest Dualband wireless security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC Certificate, UL Compliant Power Supplies, and receives regular security firmware updates (Supports both 5ghz/2.4ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you'll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.