AMCREST MODEL: NV4108E-HS NVR FEATURES : Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP Resolution. Records 8-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP & Playback 8-Channel @ 1080p/4-Channel 3MP/4MP/3-Channel 5MP/2-Channel 6MP/2-Channel 8MP. Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iOS and Android Smartphone/Tablet Devices (w/ included Amcrest View app). Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Max 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth, records 7 cameras @ 4K using H.264. Records 8 cameras @ 4K by changing default settings from H.264 to H.265 and adjusting bit rate to 1792 on each camera for maximum optimization. Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons. Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer. Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min). ONVIF Compatible (Third Party Cameras limited compatibility). Supports up to 6TB Hard Drives (No Hard Drive Included). USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind. PACKAGE INCLUDES : 1 x Amcrest UltraHD 4K PoE NVR (NV4108E-HS). 1 x USB Mouse. 1 x Network Cable. 1 x NVR Power Supply. 1 x SATA Cables. Quick Start Guide. 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest. This NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party brand ONVIF compliant IP cameras. The system will only work with Amcrest cameras/systems and support POE cameras. Monitor needs to have HDMI compatibility and needs to be connected with HDMI directly into monitor, if not users could be experiencing monitor issues.
- Amcrest's NV4108E-HS 8CH POE NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes, while Featuring 8CH Recording, Playback & Live View in Up to 8MP/4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on POE NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.