AMCREST MODEL: NV4108E-IP8M-T2599EW8 NVR FEATURES : Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Recording Resolution - 4K, 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P(2MP), 720P(1.0MP) Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iOS and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app) Remotely Access Using Standard Web Browsers Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network via Ethernet Cables Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min) Supports up to 6TB Hard Drives (Hard Drive Not Included). CAMERA FEATURES : 4K (8MP) @15fps High Resolution, 3840x2160P. 2.8mm Lens with a Remarkable FOV 112°, 2 IR LED Night Vision Up to 98 feet. IP67 rated Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof; Metal Housing. Storage to MicrSD (up to 256GB), NAS, Local PC, & Amcrest Cloud. Built in microphone for one way audio. Dimensions (L*W*H) : 4.3 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches. Weight: 1.1 lbs. PACKAGE INCLUDES : 1 x 4K 8-Channel PoE NVR (NV4108E-HS) 8 x 4K (8MP) Turret Dome PoE IP Cameras (IP8M-T2599EW) 2 x 4PACK 60 Feet Cat5 Ethernet Cables (4PACK-CAT5ECABLE60) 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest
- Amcrest’s NV4108E-HS NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes (Hard Drive Not Included), while Featuring 8CH Recording, the Latest H.265 Video Compression, Playback & Live View in Up to 8MP Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. Includes 8 x 8MP (4K) IP PoE Outdoor Turret Dome Cameras (3840x2160P) @15fps. Includes 8 x 60 foot Ethernet Cables.
- Experience Ultra HD 4K – Stunning ultra-high quality 4K (8-Megapixel / 3840x2160) resolution featuring enhanced low light capability utilizing the latest IMX274 Sony Starvis image sensor and S3LM Ambarella Chipset. Super-wide 112° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground. Each camera is equipped with a built-in microphone that allows you to listen to what matters most.
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.