"DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Read the entire label before using this product. Not effective against rust stains. Dilute with cold water only. For GENERAL PURPOSE dilute 4 oz./gal - 2 oz./gal depending on soil level. Spray and wipe. GLASS: Dilute 2 oz./gal. Spray and wipe. SHOWERS: Dilute 4 oz./gal. For large areas use a portable pump up sprayer. Spray on tile, grout, fixtures and tub surfaces. Let stand for 5 minutes and rinse. For heavier stains agitation with a brush or sponge may be necessary to completely remove the stain. FLOORS: Dilute 2 oz./gal. Add directly to grout scrubber for removal of mold stains, soap scum, hard water deposits, or other common restroom soils. CARPET SPOTTING: Dilute 12 oz/gal. for heavy soils, dilute 6 oz./gal. for light to medium soils. For coffee as well as other water based stains. Apply a small amount of liquid to the stain. Agitate with a bone scraper and let stand for 3 - 5 minutes. Blot dry and rinse with clean water. Repeat as needed until the stain is completely removed. PRESPRAY: For use as a prespray, vacuum carpet. Dilute 6 oz./gal with water. Apply at a rate of 50 - 100 sq. ft/gal. Let stand for 3 - 5 minutes before extracting. Always test first in an inconspicuous area. Apply a small amount, press with an absorbent white cloth for 10 seconds and see if there is any dye transfer."
- 6-pack of multi-purpose peroxide cleaning solution for a wide variety of surfaces and environments; 32 ounce bottles
- Harnesses the power of oxygen to activate bubbles that break down dirt and grime
- Ideal for commercial properties, retail, and hospitality; multi-purpose solution works for entire facility cleaning, eliminating the need for multiple products
- Use as needed to clean floors, bathrooms, fixtures, countertops, kitchens, and more
- Ready to use formula; fresh scent