Have fun and educate the little ones in your life with Alphabet Bingo from Pint-Size Scholars! Bingo is a valuable teaching tool for any classroom, and a great game for parties and family game nights. Our Bingo sets accommodate up to 36 players per round, and thanks to their 3x3 grid, have a whopping 15 ways to play. (We've even included special rules for Reverse Bingo, which brings the total up to 30!) This set comes in a sturdy storage box and includes 36 Bingo cards; small Bingo chips (for extra card visibility); big, visible calling cards; and a masterboard to guide you through the game.Why is Bingo such a valuable teaching tool?Because it's easy to understand, fast-paced, and fun! Develop memory and matching skills and improve focus, all while teaching sight recognition of upper case and lower case letters, a vital early literacy skill.
- An easy, fast-paced, and fun way to learn your upper and lower case letters
- Develops memory, listening, and matching skills, as well as vital early literacy skills
- Because classrooms are always getting bigger, our set accommodates up to 36 players at once
- 15 ways to play, plus special "Reverse Bingo" rules to double that!
- Sturdy, reusable storage box will last year in and year out