Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe for Face, Body, and Hair, 12 fl. oz.

Out of stock
Average: $17.64
(5,852 reviews)

Out of stock, suscribe for updates

You can subscribe to this product waitlist, and we'll let you know when this product becomes available.

Description

Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to hydrate skin. Aloe Vera has a wide variety of uses:- Moisturizes dry skin.- Use as hair styling gel or leave in conditioner for healthier and shinier looking hair.- Use as a moisturizer on its own or mix with essential oils to make your own custom formula.- Use as aftershave or post waxing treatment.- Great for your pets too! Use on dry patches for dogs and cats.Our Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s as close as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from the plant!The thinner consistency goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.Contains 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera. The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives required to keep the product safe.Manufacturer’s 100% Hassle-Free Guarantee: If you’re not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.Order Your Bottle Of Aloe Vera Gel Now to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature’s Miracle Plant!*Color ranges from clear to amber due to natural variation. This is normal and not an indication that it’s expired or ineffective.

Features

  • 100% natural, 99.75% organic Aloe Vera Gel; no added color, fragrance, or alcohol
  • Moisturizing for skin, hair, and cuticles. Great for sunburn and razor burn
  • Use as after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner; also great for pets
  • Thin gel absorbs quickly with no sticky residue, leaving skin silky and smooth
  • Manufacturer's Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked, and no returns necessary

Product Stats

Buy on Amazon

Product details

EAN

7108572090191

UPC

643989690680

ASIN

B00WRN3TBU

Related products