The leaves of an Aloe Vera plant are packed with nutrients, active amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. We believe that if aloe was discovered today, it would be considered one of the most important health findings of our time. Years of research have allowed ALODERMA to capture the true essence and peak bio-activity of centuries old Aloe Vera. ALODERMA owns Organic, Ecocert certified Aloe Vera plantations where chemical fertilizers, pesticides, growth hormones and herbicides are never used. Instead, we use only organic fertilizer and hand harvest to grow happy and healthy plants year-round. At Aloderma, we pride ourselves on allowing the aloe to mature for three years before it is harvested by hand, thereby ensuring some of the highest levels of polysaccharides in the industry. All ALODERMA products are made in processing and manufacturing facilities on site so that all Aloe is processed within hours of leaving the fields, ensuring we capture the highest levels of the 230 nutrients naturally found in Aloe Vera. ALODERMA products are never made with concentrates or powder. The active nutrients of aloe juice are maintained utilizing proprietary SATT technology, which allows the full benefits of natural aloe to reach your skin. Try our products and feel the natural difference and start your path to amazing beauty.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: 80% pure organic Aloe Vera juice is enriched with squalane, shea butter, and niacinamide to deeply penetrate and hydrate dry, damaged skin while smoothing and firming to create a natural environmental barrier. The natural lightening extracts of licorice and mulberry helps balance hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Skin is left smooth and luminous.
- HAND HARVESTED: At Aloderma, our skincare is rooted in the earth. We control all aspects on our organic farms from when Aloe goes in the ground to when it is harvested to ensure we grow the happiest and most biologically active plants possible. Our Aloe is processed and turned into final products within hours of leaving the fields to ensure that we capture the highest levels of the 230 natural nutrients found in Aloe Vera.
- EASY TO USE: After cleansing and toning, apply over face and neck in light, circular strokes, concentrating on areas with signs of hyperpigmentation and visible aging to brighten and restore. Gently massage until absorbed. Follow with recommended ALODERMA Eye Cream. Use twice daily, morning and night. To achieve best results, use with the complete ALODERMA Aloe Brightening Collection.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND CRUELTY-FREE: At Aloderma, we are committed to bringing you quality products without damaging the environment. Both vegan and cruelty-free, our Aloe Vera is made using SATT proprietary technology and does not contain Aloe powder concentrate, alcohol, parabens, mineral oil, GMOs, hormones, or sulfates.
- COMPANY BACKGROUND: ALODERMA is a product of American Global Health Group, LLC (AGHG), a Seattle, WA based company with owned and operated Aloe Farms and Processing located in Southern China. All AGHG farms are certified USDA and European Union organic by ECOCERT. AGHG has over 20 years of working with Aloe providing high quality and affordable products for beauty, health and wellness.