Alocane Severe Sunburn Gel is a water-based formula which quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. Alocane features the maximum percentage (4%) of Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical anesthetic allowed by the US FDA (United States Food & Drug Administration) for use as an OTC (Over-The-Counter) product. Alocane does not contain any skin irritants such petroleum or mineral oils, which can trap heat and slow down the body's natural healing process. Alocane can be used for other skin related issues such as shingles, hives and chaffing. Ingredients: Lidocaine HCL 4%, 1,3-Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloes) Leaf Juice, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethly Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water.
- ALOCANE BURN GEL is a water based formula with an efficient proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. Soothing Aloe Gel and Vitamin E, assists the healing process
- WITH THE 4% LIDOCAINE, which is the maximum percentage of Lidocaine allowed by the US FDA for over the counter products, it relieves pain fast while soothes the skin and helps with fast itch relief
- RECOMMENDED BY PHYSICIANS AND PHARMACISTS to use on First Degree Burns and including: Sunburn, Kitchen Burns, Electricity burns, heat, light, Itches, Rashes, Bug Bites, Shingles and much more
- EASY TO APPLY generously to the burned area up to 4 times daily, Treat Any Burn even 1st degree burns, clear gel, immediate burn relief, little to no smell, Recommended for Children and Adults
- THE BRAZILIAN ALOE GEL has a cooling effect on the itchy hot skin and promotes healing while the Lidocaine decreases healing time while stopping the burning fast. A Must have for your First Aid Kit