Allerpet For Dogs
Like any pet owner, dog owners love their dogs, and Allerpet Dog Dander Remover allows dogs and their owners to live comfortably with each other regardless of someone's allergy to dogs. In fact, dog owners have been successfully applying Allerpet to their dogs to reduce allergens since 1988. Veterinarians and Allergists recommend using Allerpet For Dogs because it's an easy way for owners to remove allergens without the trouble of bathing with shampoo weekly to remove dander. In fact, Allerpet softens the dog's skin unlike bathing with shampoo which can dry it out or irritate it.
Guaranteed non-toxic and completely safe to use, even with puppies, and never expires
Can be used on all dog breeds with no side-effects
Ultimate choice for families with multiple dog species
Recommended by veterinarians and allergists nationwide
Bonus Pet Mitt Applicator makes it easy to apply solution to your cat without making a mess
How to Apply
To use, first brush your dog with a fine to medium toothed brush for dogs, removing as much loose hair and debris as possible. Then, wet the Pet Mitt Applicator with Allerpet and thoroughly run it over your dog. Try to treat all the way to the skin, first wiping against the lay of your dog's hair, then with it. Once you're finished you can simply dry your dog with a towel or hair dryer, no rinsing required!
Ingredients That Never Expire
DI UV Water - Aloe Vera - Green Tea - Chamomile - Rosemary - Citric Acid - Glycerin - Hydrolyzed Collagen - Allantoin - Panthenol - Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Propylene Glycol - Quaternium-26 - Quaternium-22 - Styrene/VP Copolymer - Methylchloroisothiazolinone - Methylisothiazolinone.
12 fl. oz. bottle. 3-4 years shelf life in unopened bottles.
- ELIMINATE OR SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE DOG ALLERGY SYMPTOMS - Around 10% of the US suffers from a pet allergy, with allergic reactions to dogs typically more severe than reactions to cats. While most people blame shedding fur, allergies are really tied to proteins in dander, urine, and saliva. Allerpet effectively binds & removes proteins to significantly reduce or even completely eliminate allergen symptoms. It's easy, 100% safe, and most importantly, it works!
- IT'S GOOD FOR THEM! 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Allerpet is not only a fantastic pet dander remover & allergy relief provider, it's also great for your pup! The non-toxic, non-oily, fragrance-free solution is full of powerful, vitamin-rich ingredients that will leave both skin & fur feeling soft and conditioned. Ingredients include Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Chamomile, and Rosemary. Allerpet dog allergy relief uses no preservatives or harsh chemicals and never expires.
- VETERINARIAN & ALLERGIST RECOMMENDED - University studies have shown that dander loads in homes were reduced by 50% with weekly use of Allerpet. The solution is widely recognized & recommended by vets and allergists nationwide as an effective formula for greatly reducing or eliminating dog allergies in the home. Experts recommend using Allerpet on your pet once a week. For more severe allergies or high dander-producing breeds, use Allerpet every 3-4 days.
- BATHING YOUR DOG 24/7 ISN'T FUN - While we all need to bathe our pets sometimes, washing your dog every few days to keep allergies at bay can be a daunting task. Thankfully Allerpet is NOT a dog shampoo! To apply, simply dab or spray a generous amount of solution on the applicator mitt, and get to work rubbing the formula into your dog's fur. For best results, pay special attention to the areas around the genitals where urine tends to collect and dry on the hair. No rinsing is required.
- EASY APPLICATION W/ MITT & SPRAYER OPTIONS - Customers love how simple it is to apply Allerpet with our pet mitt & sprayer. The mitt allows for a stress-free experience for your dog, with the Allerpet application feeling similar to a good back rub. The sprayer is an additional option you can choose that reduces spills & mess, and allows for one-hand use while keeping your dog still while you apply. *Please do NOT spray the solution directly on your dog. Spray onto the application mitt FIRST.