If you wake up every morning with a stuffy nose or congestion, it could be due to allergens in your pillow. With AllerEase hot water washable, organic cotton allergy protection pillow, it’s easy to get a better, more restful night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed! Our organic pillow offers a complete allergen barrier protection to block common household allergens like dust mites, pollen, pet dander and more from settling in your pillow. Made of 100% breathable organic cotton with no harsh dyes, bleach or chemicals used in fabric processing, you’ll feel safe using these pillows for your entire family. The breathable organic cotton is also tightly woven, so it doesn’t trap body heat or moisture, keeping you comfortable and cool all night long! The recycled and refined hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill provides comfort and support while reducing the risk of an allergic response. Best of all, it’s quiet. The organic pillow can be easily washed in hot water to kill germs and bacteria, including staph and e. coli. Simply toss the pillow in the washer (120 degrees, or higher to kill germs and bacteria) and tumble dry on low heat. Unbleached organic cotton fabric will continue to get softer and the pillow refluffs after each washing. Care instructions: Machine wash warm; do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Remove promptly. Do not iron. AllerEase is the leading brand of allergen barrier bedding. All our products provide natural allergy relief, are allergist recommended and are tested by an independent third party for durability and protection. Customer satisfaction is important to us, that's why Aller-Ease offers a 3-year limited on our organic pillows. We're confident you'll love our products.
- 100% Breathable organic cotton cover provides natural allergy protection
- Unbleached fabric - no harsh dyes, blech or chemicals were used in fabric processing. Unbleached organic cotton fabric gets softer with each washing
- Allergy defense fabric blocks dust mite matter and other nonliving allergens from collecting in your pillow - these allergens can trigger asthma and allergy symptoms
- Hot water washable to kill germs and bacteria, including staph and E. coli - simply throw the pillow in the washer (120 degrees, or higher to kill germs and bacteria) and tumble dry on low heat - pillow refluffs after each washing
- Recycled hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill provides comfort and support while reducing the risk of an allergic response
- Firm support - appropriate for all sleep positions. Three year limited Warranty
- Made in the USA and Imported