Named after the French culinary technique where you top a dish with breadcrumbs, grated cheese, or butter and bake until it forms a golden brown crust, these Gratins are just what your savory dish needs. Their low sides and large surface areas let you fill them to the top for easier browning as everything below bakes evenly. Made from durable stainless steel, they’re tough enough to bake or broil up to 600°F without getting bent out of shape. Their mirror polished finish is also stylish enough to go from oven to table, ideal for entertaining. They also feature All-Clad’s iconic riveted loop handles for an improved grip that complements the look of their bigger, bonded counterparts. At 6 inches in size, they’re the perfect size for side dishes, appetizers, and desserts, like mac & cheese, roasted veggies, personal pies, or brownie sundaes.
- Mini stainless steel gratins - perfect for individual dishes
- Heavy gauge polished stainless-steel for fast, even heating
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- More durable than traditional pots for a lifetime of use; all-clad signature stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven and broiler safe to 600 degrees F; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty