Griddles are flat out one of the greatest pieces of cookware to have in your collection. As a miniature version of the kind found at diners and taco joints, a cooktop griddle’s wide, open surface cooks quickly using direct heat. Its ultra-low side walls are fantastic for foods you flip, like pancakes (a.k.a. griddlecakes) and tortillas. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, it's constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and its interior is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating. This coating keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, so it’s ideal for delicate or sticky foods. All in all, it offers professional performance and durability combined with easy food release that’s easy to clean for a convenient cooking experience. At the end of the meal, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing and it’s ready for the next one.
- 11-inch square griddle pan with wide flat bottom and high straight sides
- Hard Anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; Anti-Warp base
- PFOA-free nonstick scratch resistant coating for healthier cooking with less fat;
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe, handwash recommended; limited lifetime warranty