If you have something to fry, whether it’s a big catfish filet or small diced potatoes, this classic kitchen staple is the cookware to help you do it. Ideal for cooking at high heat, flipping and tossing foods is a snap, thanks to the flat base and flared sides. As part of our D3 Collection, this Fry Pan set features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. The 12" size will come in handy when you have larger groups or want leftovers. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 12-Inch covered fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA