Stockpots are true do-it-alls when it comes to any liquid-related cooking. They have tall sides which reduce evaporation so thinner stocks and soups maintain their light consistency. With a wide, flat base, you can even Saute your soup ingredients right in the pot without having to use an additional pan. As part of our Copper Core collection, this stockpot features a thick copper core, 2 layers of aluminum, and 2 layers of stainless steel. This unique construction makes it ultra-responsive to heat, disperses heat evenly, and creates unmatched, long-lasting durability. For an added touch of elegance, it has a polished surface with a starburst finish and a cutout that shows off that lustrous copper. At 8 quarts, it’s the perfect size for making food for a party or to meal prep for the week. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
- 8-Quart stockpot with high sides and wide bottom - perfect for soups and stews
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA