Braising is a French cooking technique that’s almost like a combination of frying and stewing. So it makes sense that our French Braiser combines the features of a pan and a pot, like a flat surface for searing and high, straight sides and a domed lid for locking in liquids and vapor, plus a rack for roasting. As part of our D3 Collection, this French Braiser features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heating. The handles are securely riveted onto the body of the pan. Plus, they stay cool while on the stovetop, allowing you to pick it up without needing a glove. At 6 quarts, it can accommodate those bigger, special occasion dishes. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. A domed, stainless-steel lid is included to lock in moisture. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
- 6-Quart french braiser with rack, wide cooking surface and high sides - perfect for searing then slow roasting with the domed lid
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA