Aleve Gelcaps are made with naproxen sodium to help you manage pain all day with just one pain relief pill. Each soft, liquid-filled naproxen sodium 220 mg gelcap has the strength to provide continuous pain relief for up to 12 hours and reduces fever. Aleve Gelcaps with Easy Open Arthritis Cap temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, as well as muscular aches, backache, menstrual cramps, headache, toothache, and the common cold. The Easy Open Arthritis Cap features an easy to open, cushioned-covered cap and contoured bottle for better control when your arthritis acts up. This pain medication comes in a small, easy to swallow gelcap. Pain happens. Aleve it Use as directed for minor aches and pains. Package is not child-resistant. *Among OTC Pain Reliever brands** **IQVIA, Arthritic Pain Relief Products, 12 months ending Q4 2022 †Based on clinical study vs. Hydrocodone + Acetaminophen during the first 4 hours after initial dosing
- Aleve is the #1 orthopedic surgeon recommended over-the-counter brand for minor arthritis pain.
- Only Aleve works at the site of pain all day with just two pills. Aleve is different, unlike Tylenol and Advil, each Aleve caplet has the strength to last 12 hours.
- The Aleve Easy open arthritis Cap features a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cushioned cap to give you better control. Easy open cap is not child resistant.
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver continuous pain relief at the site of pain.
- For 25 years, Aleve has provided temporary relief of minor aches and Pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever.