Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Easy Open arthritis Cap, Featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap covered with a cushioned material to give you Better control. It's the easiest way to get the all Day pain relief that just 2 Aleve can give you. Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. Instructions: Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours if taken with food, this product may take longer to work read all warnings and directions before use. Keep outer carton.
- Aleve is the #1 orthopedic surgeon recommended over-the-counter brand for minor arthritis pain.
- Only Aleve works at the site of pain all day with just two pills. Aleve is different, unlike Tylenol and Advil, each Aleve caplet has the strength to last 12 hours.
- The Aleve Easy open arthritis Cap features a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cushioned cap to give you better control. Easy open cap is not child resistant.
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver continuous pain relief at the site of pain.
- For 25 years, Aleve has provided temporary relief of minor aches and Pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever.