Please Read the instructions when begin to use this alarm clock. This is a multi-function alarm clock that keeps cell phone and kindle or tablet handy and charged and always knowing the time. 3 USB CHARGING PORTS AND 2 POWER SOCKETS: Allow you to charge your smartphone, iPad or other smart devices without plug in wall , handy , conveniently and organized . 4 Dimmer levels LCD screen: We design 4 brightness levels for this digital alarm clock, the lowest two brightness levels are suitable for night, not glaring but bright enough for you to know time, and doesn’t affect your sleep. The highest two brightness levels are better for daytime, bright enough for you to see clearly from anywhere. 9 Minutes Snooze and Alarm ON/OFF: The snooze function to let you catch a little extra 9 minutes shuteye if you don’t want to get up when alarm clock ringing. If press the “ALARM CLOCK2” button when alarm ringing, alarm clock will wake up you again at the next day. Battery Backup An optional backup battery keeps the clock working during a power failure. Product Specifications: Screen type: LCD Display type: Digital numbers USB Charging Ports: 5V/2. 5A & 5V/1A Adapter: Input=100V-240V~50-60Hz -Product dimension : 4. 3*4. 3*1. 8 Inch -Product Weight: 0. 99 lb -Power Supply: DC5V/Battery AAA*2(not Included) -Power Cord Length: 1. 8 M
- Digital Alarm Clock with Dimmer: The digital screen will display clock, alarm with white color numbers clearly, which is much more gentle on the eyes than standard red-numbered alarm clocks. And 4 dimmer levels (including "no light" model) give you a big range for brightness from extremely dim to bright.
- 3 USB Ports&2 Outlets: The 3 USB Charging ports AND 2 AC ports mean you can charge your phone, iPad and Kindle, plug in your bedside lamp, and still have an extra AC outlet available.
- Loud Alarm with Snooze: The alarm is annoying loud enough to get you out of bed. There is also a 9 minute snooze that can be continually pressed until the alarm itself is switched off. Perfect for heavy sleepers.
- Adapter Powered with Battery Backup: To power the clock, just plug the power cord(6ft) into a standard US outlet and you are good to go. Pop in two AAA batteries(not included) for back up in case of a power outage. If you want it to remember the alarm time you set, make sure you have put 2 batteries in the clock.
- Compact & Light Design, Easy to Carry: The clock is also small and takes up very little space on a dresser. Rubber nubs on the bottoms prevent scratching your dresser. it's light to travel with. 12 Month Warranty, contact email at (simonetdadac@hotmail) for any issue.