The AKG K240 MKII professional over-ear, semi-open headphones carry on the success of their predecessor—the AKG K240 Studio—and are a standard in studios, orchestras and on stages around the world. Their advanced 30 mm XXL transducers with patented Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity and high sound levels, while their semi-open design provides the airiness of open headphones with the powerful bass response of closed designs. With impressive accuracy, musicians, producers and engineers rely on the AKG K240 MKII to clearly hear mixing details, which has made these headphones a standard in recording settings. In addition to great sound quality, the headphones are extremely durable and comfortable. Not only built to withstand the demands of countless hours in the studio, their self-adjusting headband provides an ideal fit and their over-ear pads nicely envelop the ears. The AKG K240 MKII headphones also feature a professional mini XLR connector and come with a 3m (10ft) straight cable, 5m (16ft) coiled cable and convertible jack plug for connecting portable equipment easily. Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and reliability, the AKG K240 MKII is a powerful tool for production environments.
- Over-ear designfor comfort during long work sessions
- Semi-open technologyfor solid bass and airy highs
- Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducerfor accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headbandfor optimum fit
- The choice of professionals around the worldstage and studio standard for more than two decades