Product Description Airtame is a small wireless HDMI adapter that plugs into the HDMI port of any screen or projector. Unlike other wireless HDMI adapters, nothing is plugged into your computer or smartphone. Simply download our app and stream your content to the screen from any major computer platform, tablet, or smartphone. When you connect it to a WiFi network, everyone can connect to Airtame too. When no one is streaming to the TV, you can set the default display to show a website or dashboard for something functional, like sales numbers, or just to show something pretty, like your company or institution logo. From the Manufacturer
- Wirelessly mirror your computer screen from Mac, Windows, Chromebook, and Linux. Mirror iPhones and iPads with AirPlay iOS mirroring. Use our presenter tool to stream presentations wirelessly from Android & iOS devices, all in HD 1080P video.
- Airtame is built for businesses and education and supports features that other wireless HDMI adapters do not, such as: WPA2 Enterprise, ethernet connection, Access Point mode and easy connect with IP.
- Easy installation and setup. Plug Airtame device into the HDMI port of any TV or projector and connect to your WiFi network with an easy-to-use app.
- Supports WPA2 Enterprise and separate VLANs + guest networks. Services include cloud-based device management, responsive customer support, and resources for IT administrators.
- Free cloud-based device management tool helps you manage and monitor your devices remotely. Group edit settings, reboot devices, push out firmware updates, all from one place.