This is an exotic tea that originated from the 'Golden Triangle', the source of China's finest tea leaves. The leaves are then pan fried with a time-honored method and hand rolled to create a pure liquor to really delight you. This striking blend exudes a Chestnut aroma and bold refreshing taste to complement the subtle green tea notes. An excellent choice those who like a stronger brew while still enjoying delicate flavors. Can be served with touch of lemon, honey, or fresh mint. Try it both hot or cold. A versatile drink that you will love from the first sip. One of Ahmad Tea’s most unique blends. Each box contains 15 Whole Leaf Pyramids that combine the quality of loose leaf tea with convenience of teabags. Ahmad Tea is a UK-based family business, now in its fourth generation of tea blending and tasting experience. Founded on a passion for the finest tea, we are dedicated to the unique place that tea drinking commands at the heart of daily life in Britain and beyond.
- Pyramids combine quality of loose leaf tea with convenience of teabags
- Gluten free, Kosher, zero calorie
- 4th generation, UK-based family business
- Member UK Tea and Infusions Association & Ethical Tea Partnership
- Crisp green tea with subtle chestnut notes