This Bathtub Cleaner is designed to eliminate and break down biofouling inside the plumbing & jets of residential or commercial jetted baths or whirlpools. These types of vessels are prone to a large build-up of bio-contamination as a result of released organics released from our bodies while soaking. Imagine the bio-load of sweat, exfoliated skin, dirt, oils, cosmetics and a host of other contaminants that will become part of the bath water while soaking and bathing. When you drain the tub after a soak you are probably releasing an army of nutrients for the biomass inside the plumbing that actually feeds the slime-forming microorganisms you want to flush out. A great perk of the Ahh-Some Cleaner is that it is very easy to use. After applying our Jetted Tub Cleaner and running the jets you will see the junk spewing into the tub and gunk floating on top of the water and around the shell of the tub. Be sure to wipe the sticky gooey grime quickly after it becomes visible. Colors can be brown, black, gold or greenish blue. This Jetted Tub Cleaner is a great value for your money. Our concentrated formula allows one bottle to afford you up to 16 cleanings. Most of the competition want you to pay a higher price and only give you 2 to 4 cleanings per bottle. After the initial usage you will see the difference with a naked eye. Our Bathtub cleaner could also be your new house companion and solve all your cleaning problems. Our Jetted Bathtub Cleaner aids in the removal of non-public health biofilms and slime-forming microorganisms. We make the product and do not depend on commercial outsourcers where who knows what is in the bottle? This Bathtub Cleaner is manufactured by a USA based company, Unique Solutions of Vero Beach. Our customer service lines are usually open 7 days a week if you need assistance.
- Just Released for Residential Use: Ahh-Some Jetted Tub/Whirlpool/Walk-In-Tub Cleaner. The most effectual pipe/jet cleaner with pleasing scent and septic-safe formula. Get 16 Cleanings in this bottle.
- Easy to Use: One good thing is that you don't have to use hot water with our Jetted Bathtub Cleaner, you can just use any temperature water. Foaming will occur and this is a good thing. Run your jets for about 10 minutes allowing the Ahh-Some Cleaner to perform it’s magic
- Value for Money: Get 4 times the cleaning power and 4 times the cleanings as compared to other brands. Ahh-Some is used in many Hospital Birthing Tubs and the finest Hotels in America. Get it Clean and Keep it Clean!
- Sustainable Formula: This Bathtub Cleaner is very safe and effective to use because of the Biodegradable and Septic Safe formula which works like a charm. The formula is non-acidic and safe for all materials it comes in contact with. Our product does not harm o’rings, fittings, escutcheons, plated or solid brass, bronze or any other materials that the water may come in contact with. The pH of the product is between 7.0 -8.0.
- USA Original Made: This Spa Cleaner is manufactured by “Unique Solutions, Inc, a USA based company that has been helping jetted bath owners in bio-contamination removal for over 15 years. Our motto is simple! Get It Clean, Keep It Clean, Get Ahh-Some!