Product Description Affresh® washing machine cleaner deep cleans even where you can’t see to help remove odor-causing residues and build-up that can form in machines over time. Specially formulated to dissolve slowly throughout the entire wash cycle, affresh® washer cleaner is an easy and effective way to clean your washing machine pump and valve, behind the basket and drum, wash tub, agitator or filter, and drain hose. Just drop one tablet in an empty washer and run on a normal hot or Clean Washer cycle for a fresh, clean appliance. Made with U.S. EPA Safer Choice certified ingredients, the time-release tablets are septic safe and can be used with top or front load washing machines, including HE. Use monthly for optimal results. From the Manufacturer Affresh Washer Cleaner removes and prevents odor-causing residue that can occur in all washers. While bleach only kills odor-causing bacteria leaving behind the detergent residue, Affresh Washer Cleaner uses surfactant chemistry to remove the root problem. Affresh cleaner is a formulated, slow-dissolve, foaming tablet that gets under residue, breaks it up, and washes it away leaving the washer smelling fresh and clean. Simply place one tablet in the wash basket (without clothes) and run a Normal Cycle (hot option) or Clean Washer Cycle. Affresh brand is safe on septic tanks, and safe for all washer components. Use once a month to keep your machine fresher and cleaner. Package includes six tablets.
- Designed to penetrate, dissolve and remove odor-causing residue that can occur in all washing machines
- Specially formulated tablet dissolves slowly, lasting throughout the entire wash cycle and breaking up residue better than bleach
- Safe to use with Front Load Washing Machines and Top Load Washing Machines - High Efficiency (HE) and Conventional Washers
- Use once a month to keep your machine fresher and clean, Product has a shelf life of 2 years from the production date that is printed on the item. Septic tank safe.
- Note: The date on the item is production date not expiry date.