You wake up in a dank dungeon. It seems impossible to find your way out, especially since none of you can remember What brought you there. Similar to a PC adventure game, players have to explore spaces, combine items, find clues, and talk to people. Step by step, you'll start to grasp the plot and devise a plan to escape. Leave no stone unturned. Exciting to the end. A board game with simple rules in three chapters for players 12 years and older.
- Discover the story! This thrilling adventure starts when you and your teammates wake up in a dank dungeon, with no Memory of how you got there!
- You and your teammates have to figure out what to do to get out: explore places, combine items, find clues, and talk to people to grasp the plot and devise a plan to escape.
- With each new action, the story unfolds, similar to a PC adventure game.
- Replayable: enough story content to play approximately three times with different stories each time.
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 12+; can be played over multiple sessions.