The adidas Superstar sneaker reigns supreme. The fan favorite launched in 1969 and quickly lived up to its name as NBA players laced into the now-famous shell-toe design. These men's shoes come in full grain leather with serrated 3-Stripes and a rubber cupsole.
- Refreshing an archival icon for today, these women's shoes showcase a soft perforated pigskin nubuck upper.
- A moulded logo stands out on the tongue, and serrated 3-Stripes keep it rooted in adidas Originals heritage.
- A stylish reboot of a the '90s-era Gazelle.
- Complete with the iconic rubber cupsole
- Jersey sockliner and synthetic leather lining provide comfort