- 😊【WHAT YOU WILL GET】I believe that the mommy bag you bought before has these similar problems, such as broken zipper, loose strap, torn pocket, insufficient capacity etc. I'm glad that we have solved all these problems that have been bothering you for a long time! And you'll get a standard size backpack diaper bag with changing pad (Dimension: 12.6l * 9w * 17.3h inches, Weight: 3.5lb; Mat Size: 31.5l*12.6w inches).
- 👶【GREAT CAPACITY】Adebo improves capacity by 30% of the bags to meet the needs. The diapering bag is With 2 main and 18 functional pockets meet all the demands of a mommy, separate the bottle, clothes, towels, underware and diaper away. Extra wide opening makes this diaper backpack easy to find essentials in a pinch. The comfortable shoulder straps is ergonomic, and thick padded shoulder straps allows you to comfortably wear it all day long.
- 🛫【DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE】This diaper bag is Convertible and so Versatile, it can use as backpack, handbag, also can hang on the stroller. Elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, traveling etc. And our mommy bag with External USB charging port and headphone cable jack, it allow you to charge your phone anytime without taking out the power. A separate medical pocket allows you to find some essential medicines faster, And reflective strips make you safer to walk at night.
- 💦【WELL MADE】Our diaper backpack is made of non-toxic, durable and waterproof fabric (Outside 900D oxford fabric, Lining nylon 230D fabric). Non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers. Reinforced seams in shoulder straps and handle, without ripping. Mature handmade make sure it have a strong construction. Our Diaper Bag Backpack use high density textile process, with 200 stitches of nylon suture(40% more than normal diaper bag), which can hold 20kg of goods at most.
- 💗【DESIGNED WITH LOVE FOR BABY】Thicker and more comfortable mattress + thickened shade cloth can protect the baby's eyes and provide a more comfortable lying and sleeping environment when the baby is changing diapers or taking a nap on his/her bassinet.