Description Product Description Weighing just 3.7 oz (105 g), ADC's all-new Adscope-Lite 619 is a durable yet lightweight stethoscope with the acoustic performance you'd expect from an instrument costing two to three times more. The combination chestpiece offers an ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission as well as an extra-large bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response. The 619 also features Adjustable Frequency Design (AFD) technology to further enhance the acoustic response. The clinician headset, designed to withstand thousands of cycles, features a double-leaf tensioning spring and a reinforcing yoke molded into flexible PVC tubing. Comes with a free scope ID tag and two pairs of Adsoft Plus Snap-on silicone eartips (one large, one small). Individually acoustic tested. Lifetime warranty and free parts forever. Manufacturer Contact Information 1-800-232-2670
- INCREDIBLE ACOUSTICS: Extra-deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response, ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission. AFD technology further enhances acoustic response: use light pressure for low frequencies, firm pressure for high frequencies. Individually acoustic tested in the USA.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs just 3.7 oz (105 g) for the ultimate in wearing comfort. Overall length 30 inches.
- COMPACT & COMFORTABLE: Clinician headset features silicone reinforcing yoke molded into flexible phthalate-free PVC tubing, aluminum alloy binaurals, and Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 1 additional pair of Adsoft Plus eartips and a complimentary scope ID tag.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Includes complimentary refurbishment and free parts forever.