Does your dog bark excessively? Are they an anxious traveler, or fearful of the vet? Do they pace, pant, or hiding on a regular basis at home? These behaviors may be caused by fear and anxiety. ADAPTIL is a vet recommended, clinically proven, drug free solution that helps your dog feel calmer. provides “comforting messages” (dog appeasing pheromones that mimic a mother's nursing pheromones) that helps dogs feel calm and relaxed in situations like loud noises (thunderstorms and fireworks), being home alone, traveling or other fearful situations. These odorless messages are only perceived by dogs and provide a strong signal of security and comfort. By making your dog feel relaxed and less stressed, it helps to reduce problem behaviors. Cats and people are not affected by these pheromones. Help calm and relax your dog at home, or on the go with ADAPTIL Calming Spray. By spraying ADAPTIL in your car / your dog's kennel, or on a bandana or bedding, you can make sure your dog feels calm and comfortable during situations like vet visits, the groomer, boarding or travel. Always wait 10 to 15 minutes before you introduce your dog to the area or item sprayed to let the alcohol dissipate. Don’t spray directly onto dog. Reapply every 4 to 5 hours as needed, and enjoy your new calm! Each spray bottle can last up to 50 sprays.
- #1 brand used and recommended by veterinarians.
- Clinically proven to help reduce signs of stress such as crying, shaking and pacing during car travel in as little as 5 minutes.
- Drug-free solution that helps make travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- During car trips, spray directly in your car where your dog sits or sleeps. Can also be sprayed on collars, bandanas, blankets or beds.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.