High pressure water moves through the spray gun of a pressure washer (not included) and is mixed with the soap mixture from the bottle which then proceeds through the strainer. The soap mixture is agitated by the strainer to create an unbelievably thick, or fine (if desired) foam. The adjustable air intake valve controls the amount of soap mixture that is drawn from the bottle. With the powerful Foam Cannon's adjustable nozzle you can adjust the spray pattern from a jet stream to a wide fan pattern. We recommend using 4oz of Adam's Ultra Foam Shampoo for optimal foam.
- THICK LAYER OF FOAM! Adam's Red Foam Cannon, combines pressurized water and car wash soap to create a thick layer of foam. Featuring an adjustable intake valve that controls how much snow foam you'd like to produce, this creates a blanket of foam at a safe level of lubricity on the surface. The more suds you put between you hand, wash pad, wash sponge or wash mitt and your finish, the lesser chance you have of leaving any micro-scratches behind. Requires a pressure washer (not included)
- USE LESS SOAP MORE EFFICIENTLY! By using just 4-6 ounces of foam cannon soap like Adam's Ultra Foam Shampoo or Car Shampoo, you're applying an equal layer of foam in a faster amount of time, rather than dipping back into the bucket and washing where you may have already soaped up!
- A DETAILING NECESSITY! We have our favorite products and go-to chemicals in the garage, and most are based off personal opinion - The Foam Lance is simply a tool every detailing enthusiast should have! Not only does it bring your washing experience to the 21st century with new pressurized technology, but it significantly reduces your wash time by bathing your car in soap before you touch it with a car wash pad, wash sponge, or car wash mitt!
- HOLDS OVER 32 OUNCES OF LIQUID! Adam's Foam Cannon holds almost 35 ounces of liquid to help elevate your detailing experience. With a powerful foam nozzle and adjustable spray pattern, you can change from jet stream to a huge fan pattern in seconds! We recommend a minimum of 870 psi and 1.3 GPM for minimum performance with your pressure washer.
- 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction and believe that this is THE BEST Detailing Foam Cannon on the market! If you don't agree, we'll do everything we can to make it right.