Stack 'Em Up Books Every once in a while, something comes a long that can really shift how things are done. While we all know the value of early reading, what if a "book" wasn't a book? Kids can fidget when you're reading to them. Stack 'Em Up Books are made to be played with as much as read. They can keep little hands busy while spending quality reading time with you. Let them pick up hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness while you read to them. It's a great way to wind down for a nap or at the end of the day. Baby Essentials Adam the Apple is a great first book for kids. It tells a fun, exciting story. Kids love the cute apple shape and bright colors. It is fun for them to play along and stack the pieces. Sensory Toys for Babies All of our books are easy for little hands to grab. They are made from durable, safe materials so even the crankiest little critic can't tear them up. When the kids aren't playing with them, they look adorable sitting on a book case. Adam the Apple includes 13 different pieces made of high quality, tested and approved ABS material (similar to Legos) to ensure durability with big pieces that make stacking and sorting easy for little hands. Small size for storage and travel. Learn to Read A great early developmental toy for kids to help enhance the education of fine motor skills, building perception, hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness. Stack 'Em Books are all useful for teaching STEM, using for therapy and free play. A perfect birthday, Christmas or baby shower gift. It also makes a great gift for daycare or preschool teachers. Interactive Books Adam the Apple is a great addition to your family not only as a book, toy and puzzle, but the QR code on the bottom links to a easy-follow-along audiobook for kids to start reading early. Great for infants, toddlers and young children from the age of 6 months and up. It's never too early to start reading to your newborn.
- Stacking Toys - Named the Most Innovative Toy of 2021, Stack 'Em Up Books are a cross between a stacking toy and a book. Play and read at the same time! Keep little people busy, engaged and interested during story time.
- Educational Toys - Teach hand-eye coordination and other fine motor skills. Great for early development to help enhance learning, speech, contrast and other essentials. Adam the Apple is cute and full of color. Great for any toddler boy or girl.
- Stacker Book - Our book can stack just like blocks. The beautifully illustrated pages tell the story in a cute and fun way. The bottom of each toy features a QR code that will take you to an audiobook where the story is read aloud.
- Interesting Finds - Makes a great gift for any child from babies up to school age children. Shower friends and family with love and show them that you want the best as their little one grows. Good for birthday, Christmas or any other special occasion.
- Best Baby Toys 6 to 12 Months - With smooth edges and a safe pull out rod to keep little ones safe. Made with non-toxic materials to ensure a quality long term product to add to the toy box. Kids can play with this cute toy for years to come.