The three hand forged leaves of the Trestle Stands cradle your gazing ball for delicate support. Stable footed ring for use on hard surfaces or garden beds. In two shorter heights, perfect for borders.
- STAND FOR GAZING GLOBES: Popularized in the Victorian era, the mirrored finish of the Gazing Ball provided a fish-eye view of the entire garden and was believed to fend off misfortune and deliver happiness and joy. A striking ornament in the garden, usually made of blown glass, gazing globes need a stand to keep them secure and on view.
- SMALL WROUGHT IRON STAND: The smaller, Trestle Stand II is ideal for placing gazing globes in low plantings and borders or on hard patio or paver surfaces. Three forged tabs cradle the gazing ball for delicate support. Our Achla Designs Gazing Globes have a stem is captured in the tubular section at the top of the stand, ensuring the globe will stay seated in place. Finished with a black powder coating for maximum weather resistance.
- HOLDER FOR SMALL & LARGE GLOBES: For small and large gazing globes, this stand measures 13 1/2H with a 8 1/2 diameter footprint. This stand is designed to work with any Achla Designs Gazing Globes, in 6, 10, or 12 diameter. The stand perfectly complements any colored globe. Great for low plantings, pedestals or tabletops.
- GREAT GARDENING GIFT: A lovely garden accent adds color and artistry a perennial bed, garden niche or patio arrangement. For someone who enjoys gardening, creative landscape design, and spending time in the yard, a glass globe and wrought iron stand can make a great gift. This wrought iron pedestal for gazing globes is an elegant and timeless garden accessory.
- VERSATILE: Use with any of our Achla Designs Gazing Globes, Celestial Orb Lighted Solar Globes, or garden ball of your choice. Makers of fine quality goods for the home and garden since 1994, we offer a full line of Achla Designs wrought iron landscape structures, plant supports and stands, birdbaths and other decorative garden elements for the patio, porch, deck and yard.