Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713 1WN 53NF comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (6MB Smart Cache), Google Chrome Operating System, 13.5" 2256 x 1504 resolution, high brightness, LED backlit IPS technology with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT multi touch screen, supporting multi finger touch, Wacom EMR Stylus touch and image auto rotation (3:2 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics 620, 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 128GB eMMC, 802.11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 USB Type C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type C & USB Charging, 1 USB 3.0 Type A Port, 3 cell Li Ion Battery Pack (4670 mAh), Up to 10 hours Battery Life, Wacom Stylus Pen, 3.5 lbs. | 1.59 kg (system unit only) (NX.EFJAA.005)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Convertible Chromebook with Intel Core i5-8250U, 13.5" (2256 x 1504) Corning Gorilla Glass NBT IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 8GB Memory, 128GB eMMC and Up to 10-hour Battery Life