Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713-1WN-37V8 comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U processor 2.2GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (4MB L3 cache), Chrome OS, 13.5" 2256 x 1504 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS technology with Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch screen, supporting multi-finger touch, Wacom EMR stylus touch and image auto rotation (3: 2 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics 620, 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 128GB eMMC, 802. 11ac Wi-Fi 5 featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 1 - USB 3.0 Type-A port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, Wacom Stylus Pen, 3.5 lbs. 1.59 kg (system unit only) (NX.EFJAA.004)
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating System by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Convertible Chromebook with Intel Core i3-8130U, 13.5" (2256 x 1504) Corning Gorilla Glass NBT IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB memory, 128GB eMMC and up to 10-hour battery life