Acer Chromebook CB514-1H-C0FF comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.4GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Comfy View Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, Backlit Keyboard, Intel HD Graphics 500, 4GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 32GB emcee, 802.11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), supports Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging, DC-in Port, 2 - USB 3.0 Ports, 3-cell Li-polymer Battery (3950 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.09 lbs. | 1.41kg (system unit only) (NX.H1QAA.001). Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W.
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating System by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google play to learn and do more
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- CB514-1H-C47X comes with Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.4GHz), 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome and up to 12-hour battery life