Acer Chromebook 314 CB314-1H-C17S Laptop comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz (4MB cache), Chrome OS, 14" Full HD Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB LPDDR4 On-Board Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 with 2x2 MU-MIMO Technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), High-Definition Audio Support, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Built-in Microphone, 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 12.5-hours Battery Life, 3.31 lbs. | 1.5 kg (system unit only) (NX.ATFAA.001)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CB314-1H-C17S comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Chrome OS and Up to 12.5-hours Battery Life.