MANUFACTURING PROCEDURE: 1. Grind pork through a ½ inch plate. 2. Transfer to mixer, add seasoning and mix for 2 minutes. 3. Regrind through a 3/16 inch, 5/32 inch or 1/8 inch plate. 4. Package in bulk or stuff into casings. For pork, using pork butt or a butcher provided 80/20 blend works great.
- For a sausage mixture with that 'extra heat'! Added both ground red pepper and crushed red pepper. NO MSG
- Each 9 Oz. bag correctly seasons 25 Lbs. of meat, 2 bags per order
- Blend of Salt, Red Pepper, Sage, Sugar, Black Pepper
- Great for pork but can also be used with beef, deer, elk, moose or a combination.
- Grind into casings or freeze in to loose bulk weights.