If you use a plain jack plate, the pinch welds and other frame support members can bend and damage your vehicle. But what are the options when it comes to adding a cushion between a metal floor jack cup and the painted underbody when lifting a car? Instead of risking scratches and damage to your car, use the ABN 5.5-Inch Frame Rail Jack Pad 1-Pack. This rubber jack pads slotted hydraulic jack pad is a jack stands pad designed to take the majority of the force so your car does not take the damage. It is 1.75 inches thick from top to bottom, has a 5.4-inch diameter at top widest point, and 4.1-inch diameter at bottom smallest point. 3 successive step sizes create a taper for the 4 notches that fit onto 4-inch cup rim lugs on your jack to keep the jacking puck in place. Jack not included. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Practical: The ABN 5-1/2" Inch Jack Pad is designed to protect your vehicle's frame, specifically pinch welds while using a hydraulic jack
- Safe: Increases safety when secured properly by providing extra grip that prevents slipping
- Sure Fit: Underside of pad provides grooves to ensure a correct and safe fit onto jack
- Dimensions: Pad measurements are 5-1/2" length x 1-3/4" height, 3/8" slots, and 3/4" slot depth
- Contents: This package includes (1) ABN 5-1/2" Inch Jack Pad