ABC Sweet soy sauce, also known as Kecap Mains, is a blend of Palm sugar, premium aged soy and indigenous spices that promotes the sought after sweet umami flavor. The origin of sweet soy dates back over 70 years ago in the tropical islands of Java in Indonesia where the thick syrup extracted from Palm tree is cultivated & sun-dried. The syrup, combined with soy and other ingredients indigenous to the area, undergoes natural fermentation for several months to bring out the natural flavor and thickness. ABC Sweet soy works great as a marinade, barbecue, glaze, stir-fry, and dipping sauce.
- Glossy & Caramel in color, Rich in taste, smooth & velvety in texture
- Great marinade for meat, seafood, and vegetarian dishes
- Infuse as part of a base sauce, dressing, topping, or dip
- Incredible as a robust condiment, drizzle, or glaze
- No MSG & No added coloring