About the Game The Off Topic party game you know and love is back with a new family-friendly version! A Little Off Topic is a fast-paced kids game that challenges you and the little ones to be quick-witted and clever with your words. The object of the game is to write down unique answers to silly topics that you’ll then have to defend against the rest of the players. Correct spelling is optional! Each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer. Please note: if you take this game too seriously, you’re not playing it right. This ain't solitaire, grab the whole family! This kids card game is ideal for groups of 2-8 players. Super easy game rules that children can learn in a matter of seconds. We recommend ages 8-13. Side Effects Please play Off Topic responsibly. Frequent playing may result in excessive laughter which could be contagious (in the best way), reduced stress, loss of irritability, and improved diction — that means word choice. For some players, creative thinking could lead to anxiety, but could also lead to celebrating your own uniqueness and encouraging self-expression.
- CREATIVITY RULES: A Little Off Topic is a fun kids board game that encourages children to be creative while stirring up some truly silly conversations. Creativity and laughter guaranteed.
- HOW TO PLAY: The kids card game is game night made simple. Draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that the responses must begin with. Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled.
- DEFEND YOUR ANSWERS: Coming up with answers is only part of the fun. The other half of the family board game is debating answers with your group to see who is the most convincing!
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!: Each childrens board game comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer.
- JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EDUCATIONAL: The best new party game for kids, A Little Off Topic is equally great for laughing and learning. The family game is perfect for helping younger kids practice their spelling as well as their reasoning & critical thinking.