About The Drixet 6 Piece Buffing/Polishing Compounds Kit The Problem: When finishing cutting you’re left with lots of scratches & bumpy surfaces. How can we fix it?Our Solution: The Drixet 6 Piece Buffing & Polishing Compound Kit that applies easily on any polishing wheel to buff & polish with phenomenal results.Kit Includes: -Black Emery -Brown Tripoli -White Diamond -Red Rouge -All Purpose Blue -General GreenBlack Emery: Black emery is a course compound used for cutting & preparing materials to be buffed on aluminum, stainless steel, horn & wood. not for plastics & softer metals like gold.Brown Tripoli: Brown Tripoli is used for cutting & removing scratches from aluminum & stainless steel, bringing out a high luster even on wood.White Diamond: White Diamond is courser than red rouge used for removing deep scratches from soft metals or as a polishing compound on aluminum, gold, silver, brass & copper.General Green: General Green is used to finish stainless steel to a high luster mirror like finish & for other hard metals but not for plastics & softer metals like silver.Red Rouge: Red Rouge used for buffing soft metals like gold/silver to a brilliant high lustrous finish & will not scratch the finest or softest metals. Polish gold, silver, brass, copper & nickel to a mirror finish.All Purpose Blue: All-Purpose Blue versatile compound is safe for use on all materials even plastic (can’t be used on low melting point plastic).Used For: Polishing Aluminum Repairing Jewelry Restore Cast-Iron Auto Body Work Revive Brass Cutting Bumpy Stainless Gloss Crystal Sanitary Glass CooktopTip: Clean wheels between compounds with a flat screw driver by running it through while spinning!.Polish Anything Like Brand New!
- ✓ The Drixet 6 Piece Buffing/Polishing Compounds Kit will help you get a smooth and burr-free mirror finish on a wide variety of surfaces helping you handle all kinds of projects.
- ✓ SPECS: All compounds (Black, Brown, White, Green, Red & Blue) are the same size - Length: 4-3/4" - Width: 1" - Height: 3/4".
- ✓ QUALITY: These Compounds are color coded for easy identification in a scale from coarse to fine - The compounds will bring out the maximum luster and mirror like finish on jewelry and soft metals and can also be used to finish harder metals to a mirror like finish.
- ✓ DESIGN: The Compounds are designed to be applied on buffing wheels by simply spinning a buffing wheel on a motor/drill and gently pressing the compound against the wheel while the heat/friction will transfer the compound onto the polishing wheel.
- ✓ USES: Used for Polishing, Cutting, Waxing, Cleaning, Repairing, Restoring, Reviving etc. on any material like: Aluminum, Stainless, Steel, Brass, Cast-iron, Auto Body car work, Appliances & Jewelry.