High Quality and Easy to Clean: Our kitchen utensil set is restaurant grade quality and will not melt while using. They are dishwasher safe and will not tarnish or change color after being washed. Our utensil set is sturdy and not flimsy like some of our competitors. There is no chemical odor from our utensil set. The rubber handles make our utensils easy to use and allow for a firm grip. Enjoy a Mess Free Kitchen: Gone are the days of messy kitchen drawers where you cannot find the utensil you want. With our vertical utensil holder that rotates, our cooking utensils set will look great on your countertop and keep the clutter of your kitchen drawers to a minimum. Spatulas for Nonstick Cookware: Our utensil set is perfect for all cookware and is easy to clean. They will not scratch your nonstick cookware. Independent Quality Inspection: We had a quality inspection company from California do a quality inspection on our kitchen utensil set. They put the utensils in an oven at 411°F, they put them in a hot, greasy skillet, and even smelled the utensil set after first opening the box. All tests were passed without a single failure. Specifications: Our kitchen utensil set is a larger size, unlike some who sell "kid-size" spatula sets. All our utensils are food safe, Nylon that will not scratch cookware and have rubber handles for an easy grip. Our utensils are also BPA free. Solid Spatula: 3.6" wide x 11.9" long. Slotted Spatula: 3.5" wide x 13.6" long. Solid Spoon: 2.5" wide x 13.6" long. Slotted Spoon: 2.5" wide x 13.6" long. Ladle: 3.5" wide x 13.2" long. Pasta Server: 2.7" wide x 13.6" long. Vertical Rotating Utensil Holder: 14.2" tall.
- Dishwasher Safe and Easy to Clean: Our restaurant grade kitchen utensils are completely dishwasher safe; they will not tarnish or change color after being washed
- Great Way to Organize Your Kitchen and Easy to Use: Does not take up valuable drawer space and the vertical kitchen utensil holder rotates for easy use while the rubber handles make the cooking utensils easy to grip
- Very Sturdy and Does Not Melt: Our kitchen utensil set is certified to 474°F and is built well to last a long time and is not flimsy
- No Chemical Smell: Our spatula set does not have a chemical odor when first opening the package
- Passed an Independent Quality Inspection: A quality inspection company from California tested our product and did several tests including: putting the product in an oven to test for melting, placing the product in a hot skillet, and smelling the product after first opening to test for odors