Our mica powder are perfect for making mica soaps, epoxy resin art, jewelry, charms and river tables. Basic instructions : Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. Product Specifications: 10-60 microns in size with no fillers or impurities. non-bleeding, non-fading and heat-resistant to 212°F Endless Possibilities: Review Words to use : Polymer Clay Lip Gloss Cold process Soap making Slime Melt and Pour Bath Bombs Epoxy Resin
- Ready, Set, Sparkle! Assortment of colors Our ultra-fine Mica Powders set comes with 52 vibrant cosmetic grade of unique colors to help you achieve the beautiful finishes your handmade products deserve.
- No messy bags We designed the packaging of mica powders to be conveniently packed in bottles. Each tube features an easy-flip cap, giving you the option to sprinkle or pour- without making a mess.
- A little bit goes a long way. With 52 colors, you're free to experiment a variety of colors and projects without breaking the bank. Each color comes in a (0.11oz / 3g) bottle. Depending on the saturation and intensity you're trying to achieve, a little 0.1 oz is enough to color 4-10 lbs of soap.
- 52 Colors, Endless possibilities Perfect for beginners , appropriately priced as an excellent introduction to working with micas that won't break the bank.
- We care about your happiness, In fact, we guarantee it. If something is not right with your product, please message us so we can respond with a real solution from a real person.