Max. Pixel Size: 4608x3456 Waterproof: IP66 Lens: F=2.0; FOV=105°; Auto IR-Cut IR: 70ft/21m with 36pcs no glow & no flash 940nm IR LEDs LCD Screen: 2.31" TFT color screen Keypad: 6 Keys, 1 Switch Memory: SD Card (8MB~128GB not included) Picture Size: 20MP;16MP; 12MP; 8MP; 5MP; 3MP; 1MP Video Size: 1920×1080: 25fps; 1280x720: 30fps; 720x480: 30fps; 640x480: 30fps; 320x240: 30fps PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low PIR Sensing Distance: 70ft/21m (Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level) PIR Sensing Angle: 70° under side motion sensors enabled. Operation Mode: Day/Night Trigger Time: 0.5 Second Trigger Interval: 0sec. - 60min; Programmable Shooting Numbers: 1-5 Video Length: 3sec-5min.; Programmable Camera + Video: Take picture firstly then video Playback Zoom In: 1~8 Times Time Stamp: On/Off Timer: On/Off; Timer Set Password: 4-Digit Numbers Device Serial No. : 4-Digit Numbers Time Lapse: 1 Second~24 Hours Language: English Power Supply: 8xAA(not included) Stand-by Current: 0.15mA Stand-by Time: 8Months Auto Power Off: Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling Low Battery Alarm: 4.2V Interface: USB; SD Card Slot; 12V DC External (12V/2A input with 4.0x1.7mm male end) Mounting: Strap; Tripod Nail (Thread: UNC 1/4-20) Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F/-20 ~+60°C Operation Humidity: 5% ~ 95% Certificate: FCC & CE & RoHS Package list: Digital camera, Strap, USB cable, User Manual NOTE: 1. As for reserve battery life, Max 30s for every video can be recorded at night. 2. The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in short time, the power will fall out quickly.
- 1. HD Image & Video and PIR Function: Capture max 16MP images and 1080P videos when motion detected (monochrome at night). In "Cam + Video" mode, images and videos could work together at every trigger. SD card support up to 32GB(not included in package). 65° PIR sensor detect wider and night vision up to 65ft/20m.
- 2. Stealth Design & Energy-efficient: Camo design makes the camera stealth for wildlife observing and researching of wild animals; ideal for riding, camping and exploring as sport camera, even role as security camera for home and office. Operating temperature is between -4~+140°F/-20 ~+60°C. Long in-field battery life in standby mode, up to 3 - 6 months with 8*AA batteries and Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling, more energy-efficient.
- 3. Time Lapse: Trail hunting camera takes pictures/videos at specified interval automatically and constantly, which is useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes and the growing process of plant, flower, birds nest. When monitoring certain point like parking or yard. This feature can be used with Timer to meet your timetable.
- 4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
- 5. Easy to Use: Unique button design, embedded 2.4-inch LCD screen, simple menu/settings, easy to get started. Quick trigger time in 0.6 second (pre-boot 0.2s under side motion sensors enabled), trigger distance up to 65ft/20m below 77°F/25°C at normal, miss nothing at all.