Your 4-Week Kit now comes with 196 servings of delicious survival food. That's about 7 servings a day for breakfast, lunch & dinner. And each Kit is designed to last 25 years under proper storage conditions. Each 4-Week Kit has an average of 38,000 calories (approx. 1,357 calories per day) for energy & nutrients to survive an emergency. Your 4-Week Survival Food kit is designed to provide energy and nutrients for one person in a stressful emergency situation. You may want or need more calories or nutrients per day. It’s not intended to be a complete caloric replacement during “normal” times. In an extended emergency – such as one lasting 4 weeks or more – you’ll want to supplement your daily calorie intake, nutrients and variety with additional 4Patriots survival food, food you have stockpiled in your pantry, fresh produce from your garden, etc. And some folks get MULTIPLE 4-Week Kits at once, to make sure that they have more calories on-hand or to feed more than one person. And with a deal this good, that probably makes sense!
- 184 DELICIOUS SERVINGS: Includes family-favorite recipes like Grammy’s Sweet Oatmeal, Loaded Baked Potato Soup and America’s Finest Mac & Cheese. That’s meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 36,000 total calories (avg 1,200 calories and 6 servings per day). Enough energy and nutrients to help 1 person survive a 4-week emergency.
- DESIGNED TO LAST 25 YEARS: Delicious for the long haul. So you’ll be ready for when a challenge comes… be that tomorrow or up to 25 years from now.
- “DISASTER-RESISTANT PACKAGING”: Triple-layer Mylar pouches help protect your food. This premium packaging works as a barrier to help protect against things that can harm your food: air, light and moisture.
- TASTE GREAT, NUTRITIOUS & EASY TO PREPARE: Simply add boiling water, simmer and serve. It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish.
- MADE IN USA, NO ADDED MSG: Packed at a family-owned facility in Utah. And the hard-working folks that make your food are experts in their field… all to protect the quality of your food.