Are pests always flying around your beloved potted plants? Is there a way to protect your beloved plants without using any chemicals? Absolutely! Our fruit fly trap indoor can help you solve these problems! Wouldn't you be kind to nature if there was a non-evasive gnat killer as effective as chemical sprays? Our gnat killer indoor do just that. : - Most flying insects like bright colors and tend to fly towards these colors. - Based on this feature of flying insects, our fungus gnat killer is designed in bright yellow. - Attract and trap flying insects effectively, protect plants and reduce damage. - The fruit fly trap can be used indoors and outdoors, especially for potted plants. Warm tips: 1. Due to weather changes or long-distance transportation, the glue may melt. 2. If the glue melts, we recommend refrigerating sticky traps for a while before use. Fungus gnat killer specification: Package Includes: 48 fruit fly traps Color: Yellow Shape: Tulips, cats, birds, trees, succulents, etc.
- Abundant quantity: comes with 48 sticky traps, 16 in each of 3 shapes, there are many interesting shapes for you: tulips, cats, birds, trees, succulents, etc. Small and cute in shape, enough fruit fly trap make your plants well protected and become more healthy and lovely.
- Natural pest control: fruit fly trap is based on the characteristics of insects (aspiration for bright colors), bright colors can attract flying insects, high-quality glue prevents them from escaping, no peculiar smell and harmful drugs, environmentally friendly.
- Lasting and effective: yellow sticky traps have very strong adhesion, UV resistance and waterproof performance. There is no need to replace them before gnat trap is completely covered with bugs.
- What insects to catch: our gnat killer is very suitable for attracting and trapping whiteflies, fungi, black flies, thrips, fruit flies, mid and other flying insects. You can set up fruit fly trap near potted plants to protect the plants.
- Operation steps: our sticky traps with a sharp bottom can be directly inserted into the soil, avoiding the trouble of tying ropes or hooks. Suitable for indoor plants, yard and garden.