Product Description 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 features a nominal 1.8 mil aluminum foil coated with a pressure sensitive, cold weather acrylic adhesive. This tape combines flexible foil for irregularly-shaped applications and excellent low temperature performance. It conforms to fibrous ductboard and sheet metal ducts and works well in general-purpose heat shielding and light reflecting applications. From the Manufacturer 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 also serves as a good barrier against dust, moisture, flame, and many chemicals. The pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive provides good temperature, U.V. and solvent resistance to produce a strong, lasting and reliable bond. Tape combines superior quick stick with excellent low temperature performance. Meets requirements of UL 723. Aluminum is just one of the metal-backed tapes available from 3M. This line of foil tapes resist failure from many common sources of degradation, including moisture, ultraviolet rays and many chemicals. As with all 3M products, Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 comes with exclusive 3M technical expertise and application advice. 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 helps meet application challenges in the transportation, specialty vehicle, construction, and appliance industries. Let it work for you.
- Multi-purpose foil tape for a variety of applications
- Nominal 1.8 mil aluminum foil is excellent for use on fibrous and sheet metal ducts
- Cold weather acrylic adhesive is specifically designed to bond and seal in temps as low as -10°F/-23°C
- Flexible foil conforms well to curved or irregular surfaces
- Hand tearable and easy to install on site without special tools or application methods
- Features an easy release liner