KEY FEATURES: Turbo HD 1080P 32 Channel DVR H.265 & Dual-stream video compression Support HD-TVI, AHD, and analog cameras withadaptive access Support 8 IP Camera up to 6 MP Disable TVI in order to add more IP Connectable to the Coaxitron camera/dome with long transmission distance H.265 format supported Full Channel@1080PLite resolution real-time recording HDMI output up to 4K resolution Long transmission distance over coax cable Support up to 16 Ch. synchronous playback recording MORE INFO: HARD DRIVE NOT INCLUDED ✔Specifications Model Number: HES524-32Video compression: H.264, H.264+, H.265, H.265+HD-TVI/ Analog Video Input: 32 Ch. BNC input, 1Vp-p, 75ΩSupported camera types: UP to 4MP TVI, UP to 6 MP IP 160Mbps Max incoming bandwidthAudio compression: G.711uAudio Input/ Two-way audio in4 Ch. input/1 Ch. two way audio RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)Video output: HDMI2(4K), HDMI/VGA1(1920 x 1080), 1 CVBS(does not display IP cameras)Encoding resolution: Main stream: Up to 4MP TVI, 6MP IPFrame rate: TVI 4MP @ 15FPS, IP 6MP @ 18FPSVideo bitrate: 32 Kbps to 6 MbpsAudio output: 1 Ch., RCA (Linear, 1KΩ, for VGA output and CVBS output)Audio bitrate: 64 KbpsAlarm I/O: SupportStream type: Video & AudioSynchronous playback: 16 Ch.Remote connections: 128HDD: 4 SATA interfaces for 4 HDDs; 1 eSATA interfaceNetwork protocols: TCP / IP, PPPoE, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP, HTTPS, ONVIFCapacity: Up to 12 TB capacity for each diskNetwork interface: 1; 10M / 100M / 1000Mself-adaptive Ethernet interfaceSerial interface: RS-232, RS-485, KeyboardUSB Interface: 2 × USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0Power: 100 ~ 240VAC, 47 ~ 63HZ, <=45WWorking temperature: -10 ºC ~+55 ºC (14 ºF ~ 131 ºF)Working humidity: 10% ~ 90%C
- [Hikvision OEM Product] Unbranded, Non-logo. Manufacturer by Hikvision factory but comes with OEM model number. 100% Compatible with any Hikvision or Hikvision compatible system. English version Hikvision OEM upgradable firmware. 3 year warranty and life-time tech support will be covered by J B2B Solution in Los Angeles, CA
- 32CH HD DVR without HDD. DVR can connect 32 HD or Analog cameras by using wired cable with BNC connectors and 8 IP Network cameras by using IP address. Triplex: Live / Playback, Record, Network. Standard H.265 Video Compression with low bit rate and better image quality. Support 4 x SATA HDDs (Each HDD can go up to 8TB Storage Capacity). Exceptionally strong password and anti hacking protocols to increase privacy and security. Snapshot, and Email notifications for real time protection.
- Multiple video formats output including Full HD/TVI/CVI/AHD, SD/960H/composite video, and IP/network to work with various existing and new HD surveillance system. Full HD picture quality for solid day & night surveillance applications. Multiple Video Out connectors for extra viewing needs including: BNC/HDMI/VGA/IP network video monitoring. DVR is compatible with all ONVIF compliant IP cameras, including Honeywell, Interlogix, and Hikvision brand.
- User friendly setup instructions including QIG (Quick Installation Guide) for PC based VMS/CMS integration. Cloud based cell phone APPs for both Android and iPhone without confusing port forwarding, and real time Snapshot alarm notification. There are options to show 1, and 4 cameras simultaneously on both the mobile APP on cell phone and also the Central Monitoring Software (CMS) on PC.
- Up to 4MP TVI, Up to 6 MP IP 160Mbps Max incoming bandwidth