Another exquisite item from 2wayz, G&S line of gardening products. This patent pending design is made of zinc metal body. By using the elbow shape, this connector relives pressure off your hose and faucet system. No more leaks from your adapters! Use the shut-off valve to make sure you have full control over your gardening & watering systems. Enjoy!
- UPGRADED AND REVAMPED 2017 VERSION - 100% LEAKLESS! We added bolts and threads to the elbow, creating the ultimate longest lasting elbow! Our exclusive ball joint design design is real world proven to never leak, keeping you dryer than the Sahara Desert during a sandstorm in late July! We have invested heavily in our patent pending design and construction of elbow giving it a handsome appearance and heavy duty feel. Confident in our "Never Leak Policy," we offer you a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- KINK PREVENTER, MANEUVERABILITY IN TIGHT SPACES. Whether you have a too-small RV water compartment, you need to extend your recessed spigot, the 45° angle is perfect for tight spaces. The unique 45° angle is great for situations which the 90° is too abrupt, and you want the more gradual angle turn.
- OUR KNOBS GIVE YOU THE LEVERAGE, NO NEED FOR WD-40! Unlike most shutoff knobs which stiffen with age, you will always be able to easily and smoothly rotate our elbow's long (4cm!) shut off knobs. Also, we coated the elbow with an ANTI SLIP TPR rubber, allowing you to grip it even when your hands are wet! A sure grip every time, or we will SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT!
- TIME IS MONEY, WE SAVE YOU BOTH! Are you thinking of paying a plumber hundreds of dollars to stem your leaking faucet? No need for that! You can attach the elbow and take advantage of it's handy shut-off option. PLUG & PLAY. Shut off, and save endless trips from faucet to sprinklers. rotate the knob to "off," and be gone!
- BACK & KNUCKLE SAVER, 360 SWIVEL, OPTIMIZED FOR CONVENIENCE. Swiveling a full 360°, you can easily access the elbow without bending your back or scraping your fingers! Effortlessly attach and remove hoses from spigots which are too close to the ground, and use your hands to completely tighten the elbow to your faucets, since WRENCHES ARE NOT REQUIRED for the simple installation!