We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1, Dual-Core, 1.2GHz base, up to 3.4GHz, 4 MB cacheMemory: 8GB Video graphics: Intel UHD GraphicsInternal storage: 256GB SSDCamera: HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphonesDisplay: 14.0" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Wireless connectivity: Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 ComboDigital media: Multi-format digital media card readerSound: HD Audio with stereo speakerskeyboard: Full-size island-style ash silver keyboard and HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture supportports:1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A1 HDMI 1.4b1 AC Smart pin1 Headphone/microphone comboDimensions (WxDxH): 12.76 x 8.86 x 0.71 inchWeight: 3.24 lbHow to switch s mode to windows 101. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
- 【14" HD WLED-backlit micro-edge Display】14-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups. (1366 x 768); 79% screen to body ratio.
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1】1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded storage to 256GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)