How to switch s mode to windows 10 On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Hard Drive: Upgraded to 1TB NVMe SSD Memory: Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Display: 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Touchscreen Display Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1, base 1.0GHz, Up to 3.60GHz, 4 cores, 6MB Cache, 8 Threads Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics Operating system: Windows 10 S Bluetooth: Yes WLAN Connectivity: 802_11_AC Built-in HD Webcam: Yes Ports: 1XHDMI 1XEthernet 3XUSB ports
- 【10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1】Base 1.0GHz, Up to 3.60GHz, 4 cores, 6MB Cache, 8 Threads with Intel UHD Graphics. It can respond to your basic demands to the intensive ones and handles your tasks for each day.
- 【15.6 FHD Display 】15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Touchscreen Display.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded to 1TB NVMe SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.